reprinted from NewHealthReport
"No" to H1N1 Vaccine
I will not be taking the H1N1 (swine flu) vaccine, nor will the Hotze Health & Wellness Center be offering it. In fact I recommend against it for the following reasons:
1. The swine flu has been very mild. According to the World Health Organization there have been less than 5000 deaths from the swine flu worldwide, hardly an epidemic when you consider that 100,000 people die in U.S. hospitals from drug interactions of doctor prescribed, FDA approved drugs given in appropriate doses and 750,000 Americans die annually from heart disease.
2. Most of the cases of the so called “swine flu” are undocumented. Few physicians perform the lab tests for the swine flu or seasonal flu because the tests cost around $300 each and take up to two weeks to get the results. The diagnosis is routinely made based upon clinical presentation. The symptoms of the swine flu are the same as that of the seasonal flu.
3. The H1N1 vaccine has not been tested effectively. The FDA states that 5000 children were given sample vaccinations. The long term effects cannot be determined for months or years.
4. In 1976 there was a swine flu scare and over 40,000,000 Americans were vaccinated. It was a disaster with thousands of healthy individuals developing Guillain Barre’s syndrome, a severe neurological disorder, after receiving the vaccine. My mother was bedridden for six months after she took the swine flu vaccine in 1976.
5. The swine flu vaccine contains a live “attenuated” virus, formaldehyde, the preservative used for corpses, and thimerasol, which contains mercury, a dangerous neurotoxin, in 10 times levels considered to be a safe exposure by the Environmental Protection Agency. Thimerasol has been strongly implicated in the development autism despite drug company denials. The Swine flu vaccine also contains an oil-based "adjuvant" known as MF-59 which contains two main ingredients of concern, squalene and gp120. It is manufactured by the Chiron Pharmaceutical Company. Studies have demonstrated that these immune adjuvants cause devastating autoimmune disorders, including rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis and lupus.
6. Squalene in vaccines has been strongly linked to the Gulf War Syndrome, which ruined the lives of hundreds of thousands of troops and killed thousands of others. Veteran vaccine risk assessor, Dr. Viera Scheibner, investigated squalene’s use as a vaccine adjuvant and wrote: “Squalene contributed to the cascade of reactions called Gulf War Syndrome. GIs developed arthritis, fibromyalgia, lymphadenopathy, rashes, photosensitive rashes, malar rashes, chronic fatigue, chronic headaches, abnormal body hair loss, non-healing skin lesions, aphthous ulcers, dizziness, weakness, memory loss, seizures, mood changes, neuropsychiatric problems, anti-thyroid effects, anemia, elevated ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate), systemic lupus erythematosus, multiple sclerosis, deadly Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Raynaud’s phenomenon with paroxysms of lack of blood in fingers and toes in fingers and toes, Sjorgren’s syndrome with blurred vision, chronic diarrhea, night sweats and low-grade fever.”
7. Few people die from the flu itself. Death is usually caused by secondary pneumonia in individuals whose immune systems are compromised. Healthy individuals can bolster their immune systems using vitamins D3, C, E, fish oil and a good vitamin B multivitamin with minerals.
8. Epidemiological studies question whether the annual flu shot has any true benefit. I have never taken a flu shot nor does our center offer them. Please read the
article from the November 2009 Atlantic Monthly,
Please take time to review the swine flu article from Russell Blaylock, M.D., a noted neurosurgeon who promotes natural approaches to health. Dr. Blaylock is a friend of mine who has done extensive research on the issue of the swine flu vaccine and whom I hold in the highest regard. To view the article, go to the below website and click on Swine Flu Data:
It appears to me that the federal government is promoting this hysteria around the swine flu as a straw man to take the public’s eyes off its socialization of health care and the economy. The drug companies pay drug user prescription fees, which make up nearly 30% of the FDA’s budget, totaling nearly $400 million annually. This vaccine is a windfall in new money for the FDA and profits for the pharmaceutical producers of the vaccine.