Friday, October 9, 2009

Jason Robb receives nobel peace prize-oh, just kidding-but it could have happened

Thank you for nominating me for the Nobel Peace Prize. I am deeply humbled and honored for being nominated this special award. I know there were many that were nominated. But I feel honored that that the Nobel Peace Prize committee thought enough of me to have nominated me. I too, like president Barack Hussein Obama, share the same qualifications. We both believe in peace. And, umm, we both believe in peace. OH, I already said that. Well, I'm sure I'll think of something later. Anyway, I truly am honored. I am very moved and choked up as Barack Hussein Obama as shown in his picture to the right. But I guess I have to get to reality. As you can tell, I really didn't get nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize. And no, I didn't win it. But I really don't understand why. I believe in peace. But I guess that is where it ends. Of course, I know why Barack Hussein Obama won. He was nominated by the five-member committee elected by the Norwegian Parliament. Like the Parliament, the panel has a leftist slant, with three members elected by left-of-center parties and two right-of-center members. Jagland, one of the committe memebers, said the decision to honor Obama was unanimous. But I beleive in peace. I believe in White Nationalism. That our race is our nation and our nation is our race. As our White Race is less than 10 percent of the world population, our race is quickly being depleted, and actually should be put on the endanger species list. Our White children will not have the same culture and heritage that America and all of our White European countries were built on, but are being raised in a multi-culturalist society where they are being taught to be asham of their race and culture. Barack Hussein Obama is appointing homosexuals to his staff, and appointing open communists to his staff, and actually have appointed Kevin Jennings, the Assistant Deputy Secretary of the Office of Safe and Drug Free Schools at the U.S. Department of Education that have connections to the NAMBLA (National American Man Boy Love Association) organization.

As I said, I believe in Peace. I believe our White people should be able to peacefully protect their culture, should peacefully protect their heritage, and peacefully protect their race; and our people should be able to pass the love of their race and heritage to their children. But unfortunately, that is not peace to those such as Barack Hussein Obama and the other left wing extremists who wants to literally destroy our people, and destroy any sense of love to our children. But what do you expect. The left wing nobel peace prize committee members are going to give the prize to someone of their own. Do you really expect it would be any other.

No comments: