Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year 2010.

With the new year of 2010, I pray that our country will once again remember its Christian roots and that our people, the white Europeans that built this country, and the same people that is fastly becoming a minority in its own country, will do remember that for us to truly save our beloved country, we cannot continue to promote miscegenation and sodomy, which destroys our race and destroys our sexuality. We must obey 2 Chron. 7:14 to save our country. We cannot just pray God will save our country, but we must initiate it. We must not tolerate the evil we are allowing in our country. 2 Chron. 7:14 says, "that if my people, which is called by my name, will humble themselves, and pray and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, forgive their sins, and heal their land.

No comments: